Teachers Needed - Al Ain
, United Arab Emirates
Viewed: 484 times
Published at 13th-Jan-13
Local training company requires additional teachers to provide Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced English Language training to young adult learners in Al Ain, UAE. Our English language section continues to grow in numbers to provide instruction using American Headway, DynEd and Aviation English curriculum materials.
1. Bachelor’s or higher
2. Native American English speaker (Born in USA or Canada)
3. Holder of an internationally recognized qualification in the Teaching of English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) or equivalent (TEFL, CELTA) with 100+ hours in-class training.
4. Two years of work experience teaching English.
5. Mature and confident personality sensitive to cultural dynamics.
A typical working week is comprised of 40 to 48 hours weekly. Daily schedule varies from either an 7 am to 2 pm instructional day or in the evening from 4 pm until 9 pm daily. Duties include but are not limited to: course preparation, PPP lesson plan required for each class, instructional prep per day and admin duties. A high use of English Language software and multimedia programs will be involved and therefore mastery of the computer is essential.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
Salary 22,000 AED monthly
Contract period: 2 years
Housing allotment provided
Travel: Incoming and out-going flight ticket to home of record.
Medical: Local medical insurance plus travel insurance.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your resume to (dr_alan @ live.com) and include the following information in the body of the email:
2. Date of birth
3. Place of birth
4. Educational background
5. Any additional educational certificates
6. Length of educational work experience